Thursday, May 1, 2008

end of orange


What an incredible 3 days. So I came to the end of the Orange conference yesterday and my mind is still swirling with thoughts questions, ideas, challenges, heart breaks and so much more. It’s like my mind and heart have had too much food at the buffet and now I'm about to hurl. But I keep trying to resist holding onto every last minute thought or idea. I don't want to lose anything or allow any emotion to escape. So many times conferences have been like church camps where it was mind blowing and then a few weeks or a month later it all goes away and reality sits in. I beg of God not to allow that to happen again this year.

Either way it is so good to finally be back with my family – my girls and wife. I MISSED them so much. It gets harder to go anywhere as the years go by, even if it is for a great cause.

I feel I have so much great information that has been thrown at me over the past month. So I decided that over the course of the next few weeks I would be posting my notes from all these amazing speakers. To be fair, you need to understand my notes are mainly comprised of random thoughts from the sessions so I hope you will be able to follow along. If not feel free to ask me to clarify and I’ll do my best. I so want to shout out everything that I've heard and experienced from this past few weeks but I got some sound advice from a friend.. Instead maybe let the information and challenges change and affect you… then share it with people from the acts of your life and your words will then have the substance you desire. That is part of the reason I set up this blog to allow me to dialogue and reflect on my experiences and conversations.


I do not claim to be an expert or even to fully comprehend all that I may post and talk about. All I know is that I have been made for and set on this path for my life’s journey. And it’s my greatest desire and hope that you'll join alongside me on this journey. I look forward to the people I may meet and conversations that are to come so I hope you'll feel free to leave a response or comment. So thanks in advance for your time and for joining me if only for a moment on this journey of life and for your honesty and openness as we seek to be transparent and real. I'll see you along the path. Until then enjoy the life God desire for you to live. prayer: God may you get all the glory for my journey and thanks for placing me on this path. thanks.

No comments: